Hit the roads while at Malaysia; thanks to the car rental services!
A dig into Malaysia, superficially!
In case you are planning to travel to Malaysia for fun or for work, either ways these information about the nation would come in handy for sure!
- The Malaysian currency is called the Ringgit (MYR)
- The most popular dish of the nation is called Nasi Lemak, which is nothing but a steamed preparation consisting of rice and coconut milk served with hard boiled eggs, peanuts, fried anchovies, cucumber slices and a special chili paste known as sambal, which is regarded as super spicy!
- The population of Malaysia is approximately 27.5 million!
- The culture of this nation was defined in the year 1971 by the Malaysian government by formulating the “National Cultural Policy”!
- Given the fact that Malaysia houses a lot of flora and fauna, it actually is home to over 20 percent of the world’s animal species!!
Reason enough to visit this country, isn’t it?
Malaysia, an insight
While Malaysia is a tourist’s delight with its amazing flora and fauna along with the diverse culture of this nation, whether you are going on a personal trip or even an official one, getting around on your own, at your own whim and fancy is something that is incomparable! When privacy and preference are coupled up with the delights of Malaysia, it comes to a wonderful solution, hiring a car for rent while you are staying in there!
With the innumerous car rental companies like (www.easybook.com/car/langkawi), both local as well as International ones looking ahead to cater to the customer’s needs, getting the right car rental service provider is not really a big concern, given the fact that the rates are way cheap and with additional discounts at the drop of the hat!
The self-driven trip routes in and around the nation!
While we talk about hitting the roads, it literally means so when a person rents out a car and goes on a trip around the nation! Malaysia being a storehouse of exotic beaches, forests, and historic monuments and iconic structures, there are a lot of things to explore and visit in here, and what best than driving all around in a car, getting the feel of the place as per choice!
Due to the fact that Malaysia as a nation is huge and there are lots of permutations and combinations in terms of routes which one can tread, some of the road routes that a traveler may choose are:
1. The car route from Kuala Lumpur (the capital city of Malaysia) crossing Ipoh, Taiping, Bukit Merah all the way to Penang.
2. From Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara followed by Cameron Highlands and back, or may venture out to Penang.
3. Kota Bharu to Cameron Highlands followed by Penang.
4. Langkawi is an island in Malaysia which is said to be best viewed when renting a car from the locality itself!
5. Penang to Cameron Highlands followed by Kota Bharu and then to Kuala Besut and et al.
Options are immense all around Malaysia for cars to travel and the scenic beauty coupled with places to visit makes the experience even more fruitful and exciting as well!